Baked Eggs with Avocado
- 4 Medium Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado, peeled, destoned, thinly sliced
- 50g Pilgrims Choice Lighter, Mature/Extra Mature/Vintage, grated
- Small Handful of Fresh Spinach Leaves
- Small handful of Flat Leaf Parsley, torn
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas Mark 6. In an oven proof pan over a medium low heat, drizzle in a little olive oil scatter in the spinach leaves crack the eggs on top and arrange the avocado slices around the egg yolks. Top with grated cheese and a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Bake the eggs in the oven for 6-8 mins until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny
- Garnish with the flat leaf parsley and serve immediately with toasted sourdough.