For the Polenta;
- 120g Polenta
- 400ml Milk
- 400ml Vegetable Stock
- 200g Pilgrims Choice Lighter, Mature/Extra Mature, finely grated
- 400g Vine on Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful of Fresh Basil Leaves
For the Dipping Croutons;
- 1/2 French Baguette, sliced 1cm thick
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C/Gas Mark Place the tomatoes on a tray, drizzle with a little oil, season with sea salt and roast for 20-25 Mins.
- In a saucepan heat the the milk and the stock together, once simmering gradually add the polenta whilst stirring continuously. Simmer on a low heat for 6-7 minutes until to allow to full cook through and thicken. Remove from the heat and stir through two thirds of the grated cheese, season set aside.
- In a griddle pan over a high heat toast the sliced baguette on each side.
- Serve the polenta on to a platter top with the roasted tomatoes and cooking juice and arrange the toasted croutons around the edge. Drizzle the dish with olive oil, season with sea salt and coarsely cracked black pepper and scatter the basil leaves.