For the Frittata;
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 400g Chestnut Mushrooms, halved
- 1 Medium Courgette, peeled into ribbons
- 8 Eggs
- 100ml Double Cream
- 150g Pilgrims Choice Cheddar, Lighter Mature/Extra Mature, grated
- 2 tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, coarsely chopped
For the Roasted Grapes;
- 400g approx Bunch of Red Grapes
- 50ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Oven proof frying pan
- Preheat the oven to 200c/180c Fan/Gas Mark Fry the Mushrooms over a high heat until nicely charred. Put the
- Mushrooms to one side and wipe out the frying pan.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream, add the cheese, parsley and season well. Put the pan back on a medium high heat with a glug of olive oil. Pour in the egg mixture and scatter the mushrooms and courgette ribbons on top.
- Once the edges of the frittata begin to cook transfer the pan to the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes until set and golden
- Toss the grapes in balsamic and sugar and roast alongside the frittata
- Allow the frittata to cool slightly before turning out onto a serving board and top with the roasted grapes and the tray juices.