For the popcorn;
- 50g Popping Corn
- 2 tbsp Vegetable or Peanut Oil
For the topping;
- 50g Pilgrims Choice, Mature/Extra Mature/Vintage, finely grated
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat the grill to a medium Heat.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan heat the oil over a medium heat. Add the popping corn kernels and toss evenly in the oil.
- Stir occasionally until the corn starts to pop. Cover the pan and reduce the heat until the popping stops.
- Turn out the popcorn onto a baking sheet, finely grate the cheese evenly, sprinkle with the chilli powder and sea salt.
- Place under the grill for 2-3 minutes, watching carefully that it doesn't burn, until the cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly so the cheese firms up and enjoy!