Carb up like no one’s watching with this unapologetic selection of your favourite festive ingredients revived inside a gooey, cheesy epicness toasted to perfection.
PS. get your loose trousers on, because you’re 100% going to need them.
- 8 slices of thick bloomer
- 8 slices of turkey
- 8 slices of Pilgrims Choice mature cheddar
- 100g leftover stuffing
- Cranberry sauce
- Pickled beetroot
- Any leftover roast potatoes
- Pre-heat the grill and the oven.
- Pop any roast potatoes in the oven to re-heat-these serve alongside the toastie!
- Pop a griddle pan on the heat until it’s smoking hot, toast each Side of your bloomer.
- Butter each slice and then do a slick of cranberry sauce
- Share out the turkey slices around 4 slices of the bloomer
- Top with stuffing, and cheese slices.
- Put the 4 topped bloomer pieces under the grill and melt the cheese.
- Top with coleslaw and the pickled beetroot.
- Pop on the lids and cut in half.
- Serve with the roasties and eat immediately!