A bagel is only as good as the fillings you stuff it with and this bagel doesn’t disappoint.
Once you’ve coated your favourite breakfast ingredients with cheese and slapped them in between two bagel buns, you will never eat anything else for breakfast again.
- 4 bagels (this recipe uses half bagels but you can use full sized ones)
- 1 pack of streaky bacon
- 4 eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying the eggs
- Sliced Pilgrims Choice Vintage Cheddar – you choose how much!
- While you’re crisping up your streaky bacon under a medium grill, pop a frying pan on and start warming the oil for the fried eggs.
- Toast your bagels and spread a dollop of butter over them before you lay on the sliced Pilgrims Choice Vintage Cheddar.
- Remove the bacon when mouth-wateringly crispy and under the grill now add your cheese topped bagels.
- While you’re waiting for the Pilgrim Choice to melt, fry up your eggs just how you like them.
- Now it gets good. Stack your loaded cheese bagels up with bacon and eggs. (Add more ingredients to go as high as you want)
- Add a squirt of your preferred breakfast condiment and dig in.