Hey flavour seeker! We like you, so we want to treat you to the ultimate loaded baked potato filling idea, with tasty cheese of course.
Don’t worry, we won’t tell the baked beans you’re cheating on them.
- 3 baking potatoes
- 3 sweet potatoes
- Mexican bean filling:
- 2 cans of mixed beans in chilli sauce warmed
- Sour cream
- Fried egg and sriracha:
- 6 eggs
- Cook the potatoes in the oven, they will need about an hour and a half.
- Pop in the baking potatoes first, and cook for forty minutes, then pop in the sweet potatoes, cook for another 40 minutes. They should be fluffy and crisp.
- Split open the potatoes and pop on the warm beans and top with, Pilgrims Choice Mature cheddar, grated salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
- Fry your eggs how you like them. Place on top of the topping and squeeze on some sriracha. Enjoy!