Welcome to Mount Nacheesemo. Population: you (and whoever you are happy to share this nacho cheese mountain with). We won’t judge you if you keep it all to yourself, you cheddary hero.
For Chilli without too much fuss, we recommend buying some pre-cooked pulled pork and smoky sauce which you’ll find in most good supermarkets.
- For the Chilli you’ll need:
- 1 pack of ready-to-go brisket and smoky sauce
- 1 tin of kidney beans in Chilli sauce
- 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- A handful of chopped coriander
- For the salsa you’ll need:
- 2 diced vine tomatoes
- 3 spring onions thinly sliced
- A handful of chopped fresh basil
- A splash of oil
- A splash of vinegar
- To assemble you’ll need:
- 2 bags of nacho chips
- Grated Pilgrims Choice Mature cheddar-as much as you like!
- 2 avocado-1 smashed and 1 sliced
- Red and green pickled jalapeños
- Sour cream
- In a saucepan add together the chopped tomatoes, kidney beans, the brisket with smoky sauce, salt, pepper and the paprika.
- Let this simmer for 20 minutes before adding in the coriander. By now you should be able to pull apart the pork with two forks. Shred away. Before you know it, you’ll have finished making a delicious, easy Chilli.
- Now in a bowl mix all the salsa ingredients together and set to one side.
- In a large oven proof dish or plate, spread out the nacho chips. Top the chips with the Chilli and then sprinkle over the grated Pilgrims Choice Mature Cheddar.
- Pop this in the oven until it’s melted and gooey.
- Once you’re satisfied with your melted cheese coverage, take out of the oven and add your toppings. Evenly cover with salsa, smashed avocado, sour cream, some jalapeños, sliced avocado and coriander. Then dive in.