Posh Cheese on Toast
- 4 Figs, quartered
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Runny Honey
- 2 Slices of Prosciutto
- 50g Pilgrims Choice, Lighter Mature/Extra Mature/Vintage, grated
- 2 tbsp Caramelised Onion Chutney
- Handful of Fresh Rocket
- 4 Thick Slices of Sourdough
- Turn the grill on high. On a baking sheet add the figs and drizzle with the honey and balsamic vinegar and grill for 5 mins until starting to soften and caramelise.
- Toast the slices of sourdough on the grill each side. Top each with a swipe of the balsamic chutney, fig quarters, two slices of prosciutto and dot over the slices of pilgrims choice cheddar.
- Return to the grills for 6-8 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve the toast with a handful of fresh rocket leaves.