For the Jackets; Or use leftovers
- 2 Large Baking Potatoes
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
For the filling;
- 100g Pulled Pork, leftovers (or purchase)
- 2 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 Small Red Onion, finely diced
- Small Handful of Fresh Coriander, chopped
- Jalapenos (optional)
- 50g Pilgrims Choice, Lighter Mature/Extra Mature, grated
- Bake the Jackets for 45 mins until tender and crisp, prick with a fork.
- 1(B). If using ready made jacket potatoes cook following the on pack instructions
- In a heatproof bowl mix together the leftover shredded pulled pork, bbq sauce, red onion and coriander and heat in the microwave on full power for 4-5 minutes until piping hot.
- 2(B). If using shop bought pulled pork, heat alongside the jacket potatoes using the on pack instructions
- Half the jacket potatoes and top with the pulled pork and jalapenos followed by a generous helping of the grated cheese and serve with sour cream