- 1 Large Bloomer, unsliced
- 2 Beef Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Red Onions, sliced into rings
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Balsamic Onion Chutney
- 200g Pilgrims Choice, Mature/Extra Mature/Vintage, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180. Slice the loaf 1 inch apart across the width ensuring not to slice all the way through to keep the slices joined together at the bottom
- Stuff in between the slices with the sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, sliced cheddar cheese and a little of the balsamic onion chutney.
- Drizzle the loaf with olive oil and cover loosely with tin foil and bake for 23-30 minutes until melted. Serve immediately.