- Pre-heat the oven to 180˚C.
- Pop the butternut squash onto a baking tray and drizzle over some olive oil, dried chilli flakes, salt and pepper before putting it in the oven and roasting for 20 minutes until tender.
- In a bowl combine all the other ingredients and mix well. Keep back some of the Pilgrims Choice Mature Cheddar and a pinch of breadcrumbs to top the squash later.
- Once the squash is tender, take it out of the oven. Using a dessert spoon, stuff the squash with plenty of filling.
- Once you’re happy, top with the extra cheese and breadcrumbs and pop back into the oven for 15 minutes, until the Pilgrims Choice is golden and bubbling.
We recommend serving piping hot with a light garden salad.